Approval for plumbing and storm water works

Council approval is required to actually commence and carry out plumbing and stormwater works and must be obtained before works commence.

Application for approval can be made by completing the Combined Development Application/Construction Certificate form and ticking the relevant boxes for water or sewage works. Your application must be accompanied by relevant plans and information.

All plumbing and/or drainage works must be undertaken by an appropriately licensed and qualified plumber.

For any questions please contact Council's Engineering Department.